The Autopsy of Jane Doe movie review

Two coroners find themselves in a peculiar situation during their night shift. While trying to figure out the identity of a young lady whose body just arrived at their facility, they are about to unravel something much bigger than they anticipated.


The father and son characters establish a foundation for what's to come later. A storm rages and the electric power is lost to the entire facility. All these anomalies appear to be coming from Jane Doe body lying on the autopsy table.

Official Trailer

The preservation of her body and the odd findings under her skin trigger knocks and sounds in the darkness. This film reminds me of some of the classic '80s and '90s horror Cinema the plot and effects are simple and yet effective not too much and then just enough to keep you watching I never got bored in there for a few jump scares but I don't want to give it away where they are in the scenes you think you know what's coming next then you'll be surprised because these are some unexpected things that caught me by surprise in the film it's not completely soft which is something I enjoy the film came out in 2016 I saw it in 2018 and so far no sequel I prefer that it stays I Stand Alone film 1 to 10 I will write this in eight season upon us this will be a great watch





 https://amzn.to/48Rl5EB

Comments

Popular Posts